Heritage Audio OST-4 500-series Chassis
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Heritage Audio OST-4 is a 4 slots 500-series using On Slot Technology.
The Heritage Audio OST-4 delivers power to each slot individually, with each slot using its own dedicated power supply linear regulation stage. This allows each module to be completely separated and perform at its optimum independently avoiding issues associated with sharing power between different modules. Phantom power is available via the chassis to work with preamps and condenser microphones.
Each slot has test LEDs to ensure proper power operation, and offers a maximum power capability of 400mA per rail per slot with an overall 700mA per rail. The chassis is made of heavy gauge steel with an aluminium front panel and proudly sports Heritage’s typical RAF Blue Gray.
Heritage Audio OST-4 500-series Chassis Features:
- 4-slots 500-series Chassis with On Slot Technology
- OST ensures proper power to each module independently from the others for optimum performance and isolation.
- Maximum 400mA Power per rail per slot
- Overall Maximum Power: 700mA per Rail
- Heavy gauge steel chassis with aluminium front panel
- Phantom Power
|Short Description||4 slots 500-series using On Slot Technology|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £3,700.00 Ex. VAT: £3,083.33
Inc. VAT: £1,299.00 Ex. VAT: £1,082.50
£2,970.00Inc. VAT: £1,725.00 Ex. VAT: £1,437.50
Inc. VAT: £2,449.00 Ex. VAT: £2,040.83
Inc. VAT: £3,588.00 Ex. VAT: £2,990.00