- product Description
- Additional Information
The Icon QCon Pro is a flexible and affordable control surface with eight touch sensitive motorised faders, dual function encoders, jogwheel and backlit LCD display for hands one approach.
The Icon QCon Pro offers full transport display as well as independent buttons and encoders for each channel. It uses the Mackie control system for immediate integration with all DAWs using this protocol. For Pro Tools user, the QCon Pro also works using the Mackie HUI.
The QCon Pro can be extended up to 32 channels with the QCon EX control surface.
Icon QCon EX Control Surface Extension Main Features:
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
|Short Description||Flexible and affordable control surface with eight touch sensitive motorised faders, dual function encoders, jogwheel and backlit LCD display for hands one approach.|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 £190.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 £282.50 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 £440.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 £624.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 £2,499.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 65%