IGS Audio Springtime Spring Reverb
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The IGS Audio Springtime is a 4-channel studio spring reverb with short and long pairs of springs and 3-band EQ.
The IGS Audio Springtime offers smooth, warm and natural reverb which envelopes the sound, glues a mix and enriches individual tracks. The 3-band EQ can be used to add definition to the reverb or push it in the back of a mix.
Channel 1-2 have short reverbs which can be used for solo mono instruments while channel 3 and 4 have longer springs and work wonders as auxiliary send.
IGS Audio Springtime Studio Spring Reverb Main Features:
- WET/DRY Mixer: 24-pole Elma Switches
- Boost/Cut Range: +/- 15dB
- Hard wire bypass
- Input Impedance (balanced): 10k Ohm
- Output Impedance (balanced): 50 Ohm
- Operating Level: +22dBU
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Headroom (@ +4dBu): 18dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.1dB
- THD+N: 0.001 @ 1kHz, +4dBU
- VU Meters: Output Reverb Level
- Voltage: 90-240V AC, 10W
- Dimensions: 480x480x133mm
- Shipping weight: 10kg / 20lb
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products