JoeMeek OneQ2 Channel Strip
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The JoeMeek OneQ2 is a very cool channel strip based on the design of the original OneQ and boasts mic pre, optical compressor, de-esser, enhancer and a 4-band EQ.
The JoeMeek OneQ2 is extremely versatile and can produce very clean sound or coloured thanks to the cinema transformer which can be switched in or out of the audio path with the Iron button. The Cinemag transformer has been moved after the Line input stage to allow the transformer to affect the line-level signals.
In addition, the OneQ2 includes JoeMeek’s highly popular optical compressor which has been used in countless productions. Its ability to produce great results quickly and almost any type of material made it a favourite among broadcast producers as well as many recording engineers throughout the world. This iteration of the compressor includes a high-pass filter placed before offering a cleaner compression if required. Using the optical design makes it a natural fit for vocals or instruments like bass guitars, but will also work wonders on almost any source.
This channel strip is extremely versatile and will be at ease with acoustic or electric guitars, bass, vocals and more. It is also extremely useful as a single EQ or compressor (or both) during mixing.
Its gorgeous VU metre placed at the centre not only looks good but also gives you at the glance of an eye all the info you need for recording and mixing.
JoeMeek OneQ2 Channel Strip Main Features:
- Channel strip with microphone preamplifier, optical compressor, de-esser, enhancer, and 4-band EQ, with analog and digital outputs
- Cinemag transformer can be switched in/out of signal path for two completely different sonic characteristics
- Highpass filter before compressor circuit prevents it from reacting to extreme low frequencies and making your mix muddy
- Accepts mic, instrument, and line-level sources - a true studio workhorse!
- Third EQ band is switchable between 7kHz/14kHz to focus on the needs of different sound sources - add "air" to vocals, or snap and attack to drums
|Short Description||Channel strip with mic pre, optical compressor, de-esser, enhancer and a 4-band EQ.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products