The K&M 210/9 is a compact telescopic floor microphone stand with a boom arm.
The K&M 210/9 has a folding base with long legs for added stability and has been a standard for professional microphone boom stands.
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Main Features:
• Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
• Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
• Boom arm length: from 460 to 770 mm
• Height: from 900 to 1,605 mm
• Height adjustment: clutch
• Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
• Material: steel
• Product Category: Topline
• Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
• Special features: stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base; designed for heavy use
• Threaded connector: 3/8"
• Type: nickel
• Weight: 3.11 kg