K+M 21430 Overhead Mic Stand
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The K&M 21430 is a heavy steel overhead microphone stand with long reach boom arm.
The K&M 21430 has a 10 kg cast metal base with a low centre of gravity offering a high level of safety. The boom arm can extend to over two metres and features additional locking mechanism and a 3kg counterweight. It comes with a 5/8” connecting thread and an additional mini boom arm with a 3/8” connecting thread. This system is fully adjustable regardless of the position of the main boom arm and is ideal when using studio microphones.
K&M 21430 Microphone Stand Main Features:
- Base diameter: 660 mm
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 1,100 to 2,000 mm
- Height: from 1,340 to 2,200 mm
- Height adjustment: clamping element with locking screw
- Leg construction: cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: heavy die-cast base with low centre of gravity for high level safety; 3 lockable castor wheels; extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight; additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8" thread and length of 245 mm
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 17.42 kg
|Short Description||K+M 21430 Overhead Mic Stand|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products