Kahayan Epsilon II
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Kahayan Epsilon II is a 24-channel analogue summing mixer with three summing modes.
The Kahayan Epsilon II's first summing mode uses a module developed by Kahayan to recreate the summing section of some of the most sought after summing stages. By default, the Epsilon II comes with the Solid 4000 module, which recreates the summing of the legendary SSL 4000 console. Additional modules include Telefunken analogue module, Neumann analogue module and Siemens Analogue module. The second summing mode is Kahayan and provides a very clear, transparent summing with an open stereo image. The third mode is a using passive summing stage that can be augmented by an Epsilon Expansion or any two-channel preamp to compensate for the -34dB drop and add the colouration of your choice, from valves or clean discrete preamps.
The first eight input channels include insert-points over DB25 connectors as well as pan controls. Furthermore, the Epsilon II has two main outputs with stereo pre-fader inserts with true-bypass and one passive balanced insert on DB25.
Kahayan Epsilon II Main Features:
- 24 Channels Analog Summing Mixer
- 2 Main outputs and masters insert on DB25
- 1 Passive balanced insert on DB25
- All outputs and inputs are balanced
- Stereo pre-fader Insert with true-bypass
- The first 8 input channels have Insert (DB25) and Pan
- 24 inputs on DB25 (expandable to 32 by CUSTOM order)
|Short Description||24Ch Summing Mixer with 3 Summing Mode & insert points,|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products