Kahayan Epsilon Studio
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Kahayan Epsilon Studio is a 16-channel summing mixer with two summing modes.
The Kahayan Epsilon Studio's Kahayan summing mode provides crystal-clear and transparent summing with a beautiful and open stereo image. The Epsilon Studio also boasts two passive modes which allow you to switch between two different preamps of your choice, including the Kahayan Epsilon Solid 4000 and Vintage 12K72 Epsilon Expansions. Change between valves and solid-state or discrete op-amps.
The Epsilon Studio gives you the opportunity get clean or saturated summing by increasing the volume of your DAW.
Kahayan Epsilon Studio Main Features:
- • Analogue Summing 16 Channels
- • 16 balanced inputs on DB25
- • 2 Main balanced outputs on DB25
- • Stereo pre-fader Insert with true-bypass
- • The Master Fader range -∞ dB to +16 dB
- • Headroom: +24dBu
- • Master fader on/off switch
- • Power supply at 220/110 volts and 50/60 Hz
- • Power supply uses 250mA fuse at 220v and a 500mA fuse at 110v
- • Weight: 2,5Kg
|Short Description||16-channel summing mixer with active and passive summing modes|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Line Inputs||16 balanced inputs on DB25|
|Main Outputs||2 Main balanced outputs on DB25|
- Related items / Alternative products