Kaotica Eyeball Microphone Isolation and Pop Shield
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Kaotica Eyeball is an acoustic device designed to isolate your microphone from external sounds as well as controlling unwanted room reflections.
The Kaotica Eyeball features acoustic foam that surrounds the microphone and built-in Pop shield. The combination is designed to focus the sound of the source removing unwanted background noises and reflections of untreated rooms. Ideal for music production and broadcast alike, the vocals will sound drier and much more focused.
The Eyeball can be used with virtually any large diaphragm microphone and doesn't require any accessory to be properly installed. Simply insert your microphone into the Eyeball and you'e ready to record.
Kaotical Eyeball Main Features:
- Record Anywhere: In your closet or a cave
- Flame Retardant: No tears! Smoke and choke around the Eyeball freely
- No Stand, No Shock Mount, No Hassel: Works with what you have: a microphone- Won't tip over and knock you out
- Works with most Vocal Microphones: Bring out the best in your mic
- Weightless: Don';t throw your back out! It weighs less than your microphone
- Durable: Dent resistant, won't rust, Never needs Duct-Tape
- A Practical Sound booth solution
- Integrated pop filter: Spit all you want, only your voice reaches the microphone
|Short Description||Acoustic device designed to isolate your microphone from external sounds as well as controlling unwanted room reflections.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|