Kush Audio Electra DSP EQ Plug-in
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Kush Audio Electra DSP is a plug-in emulation of its highly praised 500-series Electrified Transient EQ developed by UBK.
The Kush Audio Electra DSP offers the same punch, vibe and tight sound that has made the hardware so successful. A part of this success lies in the uncanny ability to bring out the most musical elements and effortlessly bring it to the fore. Electra DSP has a four band design with high and low shelf and two mid bands using bell cruves. Both midrange bands use a proportional Q design which narrows as the gain is increased for a truly musical sound. The Low shelf is extremely tight and adds an impressive amount of punch to basses and kick drums while the high shelf will make your vocals sparkle naturally. A High-pass filter is also included which is sweepable between 25Hz all the way up to 400Hz.
The Electra DSP is available as VST, AudioUnits and AAX Native 32-and 64-bit onboth Mac and Windows platforms and requires and iLok.
Kush Audio Electra DSP Main Features:
- Faithful emulation of the highly popular Electra 500-series EQ
- Developed in house by UBK
- Hi Shelf: Sweepable 3.8kHz-20kHz
- Hi Mid: Proportional Q, sweepable 250Hz - 4.5kHz
- Lo Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 30Hz - 730Hz
- Lo Shelf: Fixed 90Hz
- Hi Pass: 12dB/Octave Butterworth with resonant 'corner'
- 32 & 64-bit AU, VST, & AAX (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit VST & AAX (Win)
- iLok 1 or 2 required
|Short Description||Plug-in emulation of its highly praised 500-series Electrified Transient EQ developed by UBK|
|Software Type||Audio Plug-in|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
|ILok||Required (not included)|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items