Manley 'More-Me' HP101
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Manley HP-101 Studio Headphone System has been designed to provide artists with the possibility of setting up their levels while recording.
The Manley HP-101 also nicknamed the “More Me Box” is a neat solution complementing a typical cue mix or control room mix and lets the engineer focus on the recording process. It also frees up aux sends which can be used to effect sends such as reverbs and delays.
The HP-101 is also a better alternative to many headphone amp systems providing much better sound quality, and more flexibility at the artist’s finger tips. With 8 balanced inputs including four mono channels with fader and pan controls as well astwo stereo feeds with rotary switches to provide stereo, mono, and SIM processing the HP-101 offers a wide range of control to help artists achieve the monitor mix to suit their needs.
Channel One also features a phase reversal switch which will be useful for many vocalist who often require such functions to counter the effect of hearing their own voice through the bones in their head as well as in the headphones.
The HP-101 also features a clever mute system with several steps including On, Mute, Left Mute and Right Mute. This crucial feature has been designed as some musician find it easier to listen through one can only and the rest of the band in the room. As a result, the muting system prevents from unwanted sound to leak into the microphones.
An EQ section with Bass and Treble also lets you tweak the overall sound to counteract the sound of your headphones. A Master stereo volume control feeds the four headphones providing ample volume.
The HP-101 by Manley uses comprehensive ELCO multi-connectors wired to ADAT standard and allow for daisy-chaining several units. In addition the ELCO allows for several unique options such as monitoring the "always on" microphone from the control room and even listen to each headphones stations' mix.
Manley HP-101 Studio Headphone System Specifications:
INPUTS: All inputs on ELCO/EDAC 56-pin connectors 40 kOhm input Z
- Channels 1 - 4: Balanced line-level mono with 60 mm fader and pan pot
- Channels 5 - 6: Balanced line-level stereo with 60 mm fader switchable Mono, Stereo or Stereo Image Manipulation (SIM)
- CMRR greater than 70dB with source Z< 150 Ohm
HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Four 1/4" stereo headphone jacks connected in parallel
- Peak to peak voltage: typically 50 volts into 100 Ohms
- Power output: 3 watts RMS into any load from 4 to 100 Ohms
- Output impedance less than 0.1 Ohm
- Built-in protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, overloads, shorts to the supplies or outputs, thermal runaway, and most other catastrophes.
- No power-down / power-up thumps, pops, or DC
- Multi-mode MUTE button ("panic button")
- THD + Noise: < .03% (-70dB)
- Tone controls > ±12 dB @ 100 kHz & 10 kHz (gentle slope)
COMMUNICATION: Multimode TALKBACK. "TALK" over music, "INTerrupt" kills music
- DC control voltage enables individual stations to receive TalkBack signal
- Built in MIC and TALK button, 2 LEDs show TalkBack mode
- MIC and SWITCHED MIC signal available via ELCO input
- Dedicated external PSU per station.
- Power consumption (120/240VAC): 13 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring via switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 11 1/4" x 7 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
|Short Description||“More Me” Personal monitoring mixer and headphone amp with four mono and two stereo inputs, two-band EQ, talkback and comprehensive muting options.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products