Looptrotter SAT 500
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Looptrotter SAT 500 is a saturation module for 500 Series format designed to be very friendly to the ear and extremely musical, akin to old valve consoles and tape recorders.
The Looptrotter SAT 500 features some unique options to further tailor the sound such as a Lo Safe switch which prevents the lowest frequencies form distorting by engaging a unique pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuit. An additional feature is the Band Split which divides the signal into two frequency bands and saturates low frequencies only. The band split offers a choice of three frequency points: 800Hz, 2kHz and 6kHz.
The Drive button lets you dial in the desired amount of distortion. Dry and Wet controls are also included to blend the original unprocessed signal with the overdriven tone.
Looptrotter SAT 500 Main Features:
• 500 Series saturation module
• Lo Safe pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuit for clean low frequencies
• Band Split divides signal for low-frequency only processing
• Band Split Frequency points: 800Hz, 2kHz, 6kHz
• Dry and Wet Controls for parallel processing
|Short Description||Single channel saturation module for 500 Series format with Lo Safe control, and Band Split option|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products