Lynx Aurora 16 Thunderbolt Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Lynx Aurora 16 is a 1U 16 channel digital audio converter designed to provide world-class AD and DA conversion for recording studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast and production.
The Lynx Aurora 16 lets you work with sample rates up to 192 kHz, and use an exclusive SynchroLock word clock to provide extreme jitter reduction thus offering pristine digital audio signals. The Aurora 16 has been designed with sound purity in mind and as such does not provide any equalisation or limiting which colour the sound.
Unlike other professional AD/DA converters, the Lynx Aurora 16 does not use a fan to cool its circuitry ensuring a truly silent operation at all times. The Lynx Aurora can also operate at higher sample rates without losing channel count or requiring additional cards.
Lynx Aurora 16 Overview:
• Simultaneous 16 Channel Analog I/O and 16 Channel AES/EBU I/O
• 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
• 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
• Single Rack Space Configuration
• Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
• On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
• Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
• Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
• Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
• RoHS compliant
The Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt LSlot interface adds Thunderbolt connectivity to your Lynx Aurora and Lynx Hilo converters.
The Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt expansion card features Thunderbolt ports and lets you daisy-chain several Aurora and Hilo converters, as well as other Thunderbolt devices onto your computer. Using the latest Thunderbolt technology, the Lynx LT-TB can be used to chain up to 6 Aurora converters for up to 96 analogue I/O and 96 digital I/O on a single Thunderbolt port. With two ports this can increase to 192 and on the new 6 port mac an impressive 1152 channels of audio.
The LT-TB expansion card can easily be installed in any Aurora or Hilo digital audio converters. Simply insert the card, update your firmware and off you go. The LT-TB expansion card works on Mac and is the first Thunderbolt audio device to be certified for Windows too.
Unlike older Thunderbolt units, the LT-TB uses intel’s Cactus Ridge second generation Thunderbolt controller, which allows for a more robust electrical design. The LT-TB also incorporates an FPGA for audio mixing and controlling functions.
Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt Expansion Card Overview:
• Adds Thunderbolt connectivity to Aurora and Hilo Digital Audio converters
• Thunderbolt allows for up to 6 Aurora and Hilo to be connected for up to 96 Anlogue I/O per thunderbolt slot
• Up to 1152 Channels of audio on 6-port Mac Pro
• Easy to install
• FGPA for audio mixing and functions control
|Short Description||Includes the Lynx Aurora 16 and the Lynx LT-TB expansion card.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Universal product popup||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%