Lynx Aurora 8 + HD Card Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
This bundle includes the Lynx Aurora 8 digital audio converter and the Lynx LT-HD card allowing you to use your favourite AD/DA converter with Pro Tools HD and HDX.
The Lynx Aurora 8 is an 8-channel digital audio converter designed to deliver pristine sound conversion for recording, mixing and mastering studios, broadcast and post production. The Lynx Aurora 8 delivers a wide and open sound free of any colour and to ensure the integrity of the sound features neither eq nor limiting which alter the sound. . The Aurora 8 uses Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock word clock which offers extreme jitter reduction and delivers an accurate conversion as well as clear and clean audio and wide imaging. The Aurora 8 many advantages over other professional digital audio converters including the lack of a fan, ensuring silent operation at all times. The Aurora 8 also does not lose channel count at higher sample rates and does not require any additional modules to achieve full channel count.
Lynx Aurora 8 Overview:
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Plug it in and go. ProTools|HD immediately recognises Aurora when connected via standard DigiLink cables.
|Short Description||The Aurora converters provide world-class A/D and D/A conversion in a compact one-rack space format. With sample rates up to 192 kHz.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|