Lynx Aurora 8 Thunderbolt Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Lynx Aurora 8 is an 8-channel digital audio converter designed to deliver pristine sound conversion for recording, mixing and mastering studios, broadcast and post production.
The Lynx Aurora 8 delivers a wide and open sound free of any colour and to ensure the integrity of the sound features neither eq nor limiting which alter the sound. . The Aurora 8 uses Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock word clock which offers extreme jitter reduction and delivers an accurate conversion as well as clear and clean audio and wide imaging.
The Aurora 8 many advantages over other professional digital audio converters including the lack of a fan, ensuring silent operation at all times. The Aurora 8 also does not lose channel count at higher sample rates and does not require any additional modules to achieve full channel count.
Lynx Aurora 8 Overview:
• Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
• 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
• 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
• Single Rack Space Configuration
• Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
• On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
• Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
• Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
• Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
• RoHS compliant
The Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt LSlot interface adds thunderbolt connectivity to your Lynx Aurora and Lynx Hilo converters.
The Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt expansion card features Thunderbolt ports and lets you daisy-chain several Aurora and Hilo converters, as well as other Thunderbolt devices onto your computer. Using the latest Thunderbolt technology, the Lynx LT-TB can be used to chain up to 6 Aurora converters for up to 96 analogue I/O and 96 digital I/O on a single Thunderbolt port. With two ports this can increase to 192 and on the new 6 port mac an impressive 1152 channels of audio.
The LT-TB expansion card can easily be installed in any Aurora or Hilo digital audio converters. Simply insert the card, update your firmware and off you go. The LT-TB expansion card works on Mac and is the first Thunderbolt audio device to be certified for Windows too.
Unlike older Thunderbolt units, the LT-TB uses intel’s Cactus Ridge second generation Thunderbolt controller, which allows for a more robust electrical design. The LT-TB also incorporates an FPGA for audio mixing and controlling functions.
Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt Expansion Card Overview:
• Adds Thunderbolt connectivity to Aurora and Hilo Digital Audio converters
• Thunderbolt allows for up to 6 Aurora and Hilo to be connected for up to 96 Anlogue I/O per thunderbolt slot
• Up to 1152 Channels of audio on 6-port Mac Pro
• Easy to install
• FGPA for audio mixing and functions control
|Short Description||Includes the Lynx Aurora 8 and LT-TB Thunderbolt Expansion card|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Universal product popup||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%