- product images
- product info
- product specs
The 24-channel Mackie 2404-VLZ4 mixer combines VLZ4 low-noise, high-headroom technology with increased channel count and superior processing that's perfect for real-world live gigs.
The Mackie 2404-VLZ4 features 20 XDR2 mic channels, each with 3-band, sweepable mid EQ, offering more clean and useable gain than the competition. Create great-sounding, professional mixes using dedicated channel and subgroup compression, dual RMFX+ effects processors and true 4-bus architecture. You can even connect to your laptop to record the show, stream house music or use your favorite plug-in live using the built-in 4x2 USB interface.
Mackie 2404-VLZ4 features 3-band EQ on all channels, with a sweepable mid on channels 1-20. The XDR2 mic preamps offer incredibly low noise, with individual mic pre THD below 0.0007%, and overall mixer THD less than 0.0025%, with 60dB of available gain per channel.
Dual RMFX+ effects processors bring gig-ready, useable effects to your mixes, including an extremely useful tap function for delay. The 2404-VLZ4 features eight dedicated in-line compressors, delivering simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob. Use the compressors on channels 17/20 for your most important vocals and instruments.
The 2404-VLZ3 has a 4x2 built-in 24-bit, 48 kHz USB interface that's ideal for both live and studio recording. VLZ4 4-Bus mixers offer the best footprint-to-channel count ratio available, delivering more features in less square footage. And in true Mackie tradition, the 2404-VLZ4 is "Built-Like-A-Tank".
Mackie 2404-VLZ4 main features include:
- 24-channel 4-bus mixer with proven VLZ4 low-noise, high-headroom design
- 20 studio-grade XDR2 mic preamps
- 130dB dynamic range
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 subgroups, featuring dedicated compressors for total dynamic control
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 17-20)
- 3-band active EQ with carefully selected frequency ranges for maximum flexibility
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 Gig Ready useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel and implement EQ, auxes and more
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options available
- 18dB/oct. 100Hz low cut filter
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- All steel, classic Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" chassis design
- Smallest footprint in class saves precious desk space
- Lightweight and portable ( 39 lbs / 17.7 kg )
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
|Short Description||24-channel 4-bus analog mixer, versatile, compact mixer with professional-grade sound quality, equally at home on the road, on the stage or in the recording studio.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £2,940.00 Ex. VAT: £2,450.00
Inc. VAT: £1,199.00 Ex. VAT: £999.17
Inc. VAT: £74.00 Ex. VAT: £61.67
Inc. VAT: £75.00 Ex. VAT: £62.50
Inc. VAT: £105.00 Ex. VAT: £87.50