Made In Britain
There's no denying Britain's influence in the world of music over the last 80 years or so. From the revolutions of the 60's and 70's to the unique sounds of New Wave, 90's Rave, Trip- Hop and more recently Indie, Garage and Grime, the UK has always had a sound of its own that has been loved and emulated all over the world.
As a result of this thriving music industry, the UK has been home to some of the best recording studios and recording equipment in the world.
Today we pay homage to some of these designers and brands that have played a much under-rated part in the wonderful success of the musical output from these small Isles. We welcome you to a sample of the Best of British...
Items 1-12 of 23
- ADR / Q2 Audio F-765 Compex 500 Series Compressor£1,199.00 £999.17
- AJH Synth MiniMod VCF£195.00 £162.50
- ATC SCM25A Pro (Pair)£7,440.00 £6,200.00
- Coles 4038 Matched Pair£1,679.00 £1,399.17
- DAV Electronics BG1u£549.00 £457.50
- Dove Audio WTF 5U£425.00 £354.17
- Drawmer 1973 Three-Band Stereo Compressor£1,140.00 £950.00
- Drawmer 1978 Stereo FET Compressor£755.00 £629.17
- Maselec MLA-4£4,710.00 £3,925.00
- SaleNeve 1073 DPX Dual Mic Pre£3,298.00£2,814.00 £2,345.00
- Prism Sound Atlas£3,594.00 £2,995.00
- Q2 Audio / ADR F760X-RS Compex Stereo Dynamics Processor£3,199.00 £2,665.83