Manley ELOP+ Compressor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Manley ELOP+ is an update to the acclaimed stereo electro-optical limiter adding a brand new 3:1 ratio for stereo buss application.
The Manley ELOP+ has been redesigned from the ground up with the brand new high voltage switching power designed especially for vacuum tube audio circuits. The best vacuum tube line amplifier has been employed using exclusively 5751 and 6922 dual triode valves as well as Manley’s White Follow output stage to provide the unmistakable Manley sound.
The brand new and efficiency chassis includes a superb precision CNC milled faceplate that houses two large illuminated VU Meters, which displays Gain reduction or output levels.
Manley ELOP+ Compressor Main Features:
- 10:1 Limiter and 3:1 Compressor ratios
- All-tube audio path uses 5751 and 6922 dual triodes
- Balanced Manley IRON® transformer-coupled XLR Inputs
- XLR impedance-balanced outputs
- BYPASS switches and AUTOMUTE with warm-up delay
- Large illuminated VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output levels
- STEREO LINK
- Side-Chain High-Pass FilterUniversal internal power supply operates worldwide 90-250V~AC 50/60Hz
|Short Description||Update of the acclaimed ELOP stereo electro-optical limiter with brand new 3:1 ratio and optimised vacuum tube line amplifier|
|Demo in Store||No|