Maselec MTC-6 Surround Mastering Transfer & Monitor System
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Maselec MT6 is a full surround mastering system comprising the MTC-2, two additional master routers and the four-channel MT-6 Master Control unit.
The Maselec MT6 is designed to offer precision and transparency and a truly ergonomic design with each function bypassed easily. With controls of analogue inserts, levels and filters with advanced and comprehensive monitoring options with quick A/B comparison of all functions and processors engaged.
In addition the MT6 offers true audiophile sound quality with superior specifications and components.
Maselec MT6 Surround Mastering Transfer & Monitor System Overview
- Fully featured analogue stereo transfer system
- Truly pristine mastering grade sound quality
- Ergonomic design
- +/-10dB input gain
- Phase reversal
- LF and HF cut before insert points
- AES 4-to-1 AES input selector
- 6 insert points
- Mid/Side mode for insert 1 and 2
- Pre/Post Fader mode for Insert 6
- FX Send and Return
- Elliptic filter to keep bass mono
- Stereo Width control retains 100% mono compatibility
- Left and Right Output level controls
|Short Description||Full surround mastering system comprising of the MTC-2, two additional master routers and the MT-6 Master Control Unit|
|Demo in Store||N/A|