Maselec STM-822 Summing Mixer
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Maselec STM-822 is a superior 8-channel analogue summing mixer designed for high-quality mixing or mastering.
The Maselec STM-822 features eight stereo inputs and two stereo outputs with separate amplifiers capable of driving a 600 Ohm load with a maximum level of +29dBu with output noise at under -100dB at normal operating levels and -88dBu at full gain. These impressive figures are even lower than the summed noise of 24-bit converters! The signal path of the STM-822 is balanced throughout with only three amplifiers in any path ensuring superior performance.
½ stepped rotary switches are used four output levels ensuring easy recalls and exact matching between both left and right channels. Solo and Cut switches are included allowing you to mute unused channels or simply focus on particular stems with ease.
Maselec STM-822 Overview:
- Eight stereo inputs.
- Two stereo outputs with separate amplifiers; both can drive 600 ohms and be unbalanced.
- The signal path is completely balanced from input to output.
- Only three, very wide bandwidth, amplifiers in the signal path.
- Cut and Solo, with one common gas filled relay, for each input.
- Output noise lower than -88dBu with maximum gain and all inputs open (matches converters with 120dB dynamic range).
- Output noise lower than -100dBu with all inputs open and gain set to -10dB (typical mix setting).
- VU meters with switch for 0VU = +4dBu or +10dBu.
- Signal present LED for each input.
- Gain adjustable in 1/2dB steps between –15dB and +5dB.
- Max level in/out: +29dBu
- Distortion < 0.0003%
|Short Description||Uncompromisingly clean summing mixer with eight stereo inputs and two seprate outputs for high-quality mixing or mastering|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products