Mastering the Mix Levels
Mastering Metering Plug-in - with Bass Space Metering
- product Description
- Additional Information
Mastering The Mix Levels is a flexible metering plugin designed to give you critical information to give you all the information required to get great mixes and master.
Mastering The Mix Levels provides meters for your headroom, stereo field, dynamic range and a unique bass space meter all in one convenient, easy to understand GUI.
Headroom meter combines a true peak meter and an EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. These indications give you the best perceived loudness representation.
Stereo Field combines a vectorscope to display visualise stereo width with a correlation and Left/Right meters. a Low Pass button is also provided to solo low frequency below 300Hz to check for your bass stereo width.
Dynamic Range meter gives you an instant display if your music is overcompressed. The Dynamic Range value (DR) is displayed on top to give you reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio. The central oscilloscope glows green when your music is dynamic. When your music is over compressed it will glow red.
Bass Space meter is designed to clean up your low end to give you punch and clarity. Place on your master channel and mute the bass and kick drum. When these are muted any signal in the red will show excessive bass signal between 40HZ and 160Hz.
Mastering The Mix Levels Main Features:
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don't clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- 'DR' Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
|Short Description||Flexible metering plugin designed to give you critical information to give you all the information required to get great mixes and master|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%