3-band equalizer, features a channel of equalization in a 2U rack mounted unit.
The eq features stepped adjustment of frequency and continous boost/cut using individual controls.
The result is a highly-musical equalizer whith a variety of program material.
All the equalizing circuitry in the EQ1ch is completely passive, with tube electronic stages
providing buffering and amplification on the output.
EQ1ch accepts all low impedance balanced line-level.
* 3 bands of passive equalization modeled on the classic Pultec PEQ
* Low and high frequencies are RC stage - shelving control
* Middle/high frequencies are RLC stage whith parametric ("Q") control
* Each band offers stepped switch frequency selector control knob and separate cut or boost gain
* 12 dB of boost/cut per band
* Tube "make-gain" stage with Lundahl transformer balanced output
* Fully balanced XLR input and output
* High headroom clip level
* Output attenuation knob
* Bypass toggle switch (true bypass)
Low Boost/Cut at 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 Hz
High Boost at 0.6, 1K, 1.5K, 2K, 3K, 4K, 5K, 8K, 10K, 12K, 14K, 16K Hz
High Bandwidth Q of (min.@600Hz) - (max@16KHz)
High Cut at 4K, 6K, 8K, 10K, 12K, 16K, 20K Hz