Merging HAPI base unit, 8x AES & ADAT, Ravenna
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Merging Technologies HAPI is a flexible and transparent 24-bit/192kHz audio interface using the same RAVENNA / AES67 connectivity as the Horus.
The Merging Technologies HAPI is compact and ideally suited for smaller systems and can be used as a primary interface or as part of a larger Horus system providing control room I/O connectivity. The diminutive audio interface is capable of holding both standard and premium analogue cards used in Horus ensuring that users get the exact same sound quality as the highly respected Horus. An optional MADI card is also available for additional digital I/O.
HAPI uses RAVENNA connections which is compatible with AES67 protocols and offers flexible connectivity of every single I/O used across standard networks. Designed to fit in places that are hard to reach, HAPI comes with a web-browser control interface allowing the user to access all the parameters of each HAPI unit via any web-enabled device on a network. HAPI comes with ASIO and Core Audio drivers to work with both Mac and PC audio workstations using the Ethernet socket.
Designed to offer the ultimate in flexibility, HAPI can be used with a choice of AC or DC power supplies including battery packs, walwarts to the conventional built-in PSU.
Merging Technologies HAPI Overview:
- Small format Networked Audio Interface
- Able to hold both the standard and premium analogue cards from the Horus
- flexible connectivity of every single input and output across standard networks with RAVENNA (AES67 Compatible)
- Choice of AC or DC power supplies
- Completely Controlled over LAN with web-browser based control interface
- 8 AES/EBU I/O (on DSub 25)
- 8 ADAT or 2 SPDIF I/O (on TOSLINK)
- RAVENNA - AES67 I/O (on RJ45)
- SYNC - LTC/MTC/VideoRef/Wck (requires CON-D15-VTC cable)
- 2 slots for AD8D/AD8P, DA8/DA8P and MADI option cards
- AC or DC power connections
- Detachable rack ears for placement in a standard rackmount.
|Short Description||Flexible and transparent 24-bit / 192kHz small format networked audio interface using the same RAVENNA / AES67 connectivity and Analogue cards as the Horus.|
|Demo in Store||No|