Meris 440 500-series Mic Pre with Effects Loop
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Meris 440 Mic Preamp is a unique 500 Series studio preamp designed for guitarist featuring an effects loop built into it to use with guitar pedals.
The Meris 440, designed and built in L.A., California, contains only the highest quality components available, such as renowned Cinemag Input and Output transformers and hybrid-discrete op-amps which receive and drive each respective transformer section. This combination creates a highly sought after classic American mic preamp tone.
The 440 mic pre includes a three-way toggle switch High Pass Filter that selects between 80Hz and 200Hz, a Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf Filter to achieve the optimum tone for your instrument recording and 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power controls.
A clear front panel controls makes the Meris 440 an extremely easy 500 series mic preamp to use. Thanks to the included effects loop you can now add your favourite reverb or delay effects into the signal chain with no distortion, all without the need for any intermediary equipment.
The Meris 440’s effects loop input also acts as a super-clean and smooth sounding D.I. for direct recording, adding to its versatility.
Meris 440 Mic Pre Specifications:
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input stage
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse/polarity switch and Phantom Power controls
- Premium components throughout the all-analogue signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
|Short Description||Unique 500-series studio mic preamp with built-in effects loop for plugging effects pedals.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £215.00 Ex. VAT: £179.17
Inc. VAT: £614.00 Ex. VAT: £511.67
Inc. VAT: £1,699.00 Ex. VAT: £1,415.83
Inc. VAT: £1,198.00 Ex. VAT: £998.33
Inc. VAT: £2,285.00 Ex. VAT: £1,904.17