MiAd LCPQ 4040 Audio with PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The MiAD LCPQ 4040 is a single channel 4-band discrete EQ with independent bypass.
The MiAD LCPQ 4040 is a musical EQ with a desirable punch and weight in the low-end and beautiful presence in the mid. It can also add air and sheen but without sounding harsh.
Each band has an independent bypass activated by the Off switch in the frequency control. When bypassed, the audio signal still goes through the audio transformer. Besides the individual bypass, the LCPQ4040 boasts a true bypass relay system. This connects the input stage to the output stage letting the signal through even when turned off.
Each band sports a continuous variable level control ranging from -12dB to +12dB. Both Low and High band can be used in bell or shelf mode while the two midrange offer a selectable Hi-Q switch. Selectable frequencies ranges from 45Hz yo 23kHz spanning across the four bands.
High-quality components have been hand selected with Carnhill input and output transformers employed. Carnhill and custom made tapped inductors ensure best performance with 5% tolerance. External appointments include Grayhill rotary stepped switches and pots for frequency selection and cut/boost.
The MiAD LCPQ4040 requires the PS230 external power supply and comes with a 2 metre power cable.
MiAD LCPQ4040 Analogue EQ Main Features:
- Fully discrete (transistor) circuit
- Transformer (Carnhill) balanced input and output
- Carnhill and custom made tapped inductors
- Thirty four selectable frequencies
- 12dB of Gain/ Attenuation per band
- Selectable Shelving/ Bell on Band1 and Band4
- Selectable HiQ/ LowQ on Band2 and Band3
- Individual bypass on each band
- True bypass relay system
- Small components tolerance for stereo configuration
- Hand-built and hand-wired
- 3-year labour and parts warranty
|Short Description||Hand-built 4-band discrete EQ with independent bypass, Passive RCL and CarnhillInput and output transformer|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products