Millennia HV-3R Remote Controlled Mic Preamp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Millennia HV-3R is a remote-controlled eight-channel mic preamp using the high-quality, transparent design of the HV-3 preamp.
The Millennia HV-3R remote control technology lets you control preamp settings from a completely different town if necessary with control achieved directly via Pro Tools HD. Ethernet connectivity allows control for up to 792 channels (with 99 units). On board memory also gives you full recall of all settings. In addition the HV-3R also provides MIDI control.
At its heart, the HV-3R boasts one the most transparent mic preamp design available with transformerless input, balanced audio path and minimal amp design. Its sub 3Hz to over 300kHz frequency response ensures extremely nuanced performance.
Millennia HV-3R Mic Preamp Main Features:
- Control up to 792 channels (99 units) at once via Ethernet: TCP/IP addressing allows control via the Internet
- Plug 'n play Pro Tools interface via MIDI
- AE-logic Windows software offers total control
- Hi-definition meters, unlimited groups, scene management, voltage/temperature monitoring...
- Gain control via ultra-quiet gold contact relays
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no "pads" needed
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 PPM (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- Gain controls (1 dB per step) are stereo-matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring
- Aluminum 16 gauge rack chassis
|Short Description||High-quality, transparent dual-channel mic preamp based on the HV-35 500 series mic preamp providing up to 70dB of gain with no noise|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products