Moog MiniFooger MF Boost Pedal
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Moog MiniFooger MF Boost is a twin topology boost pedal with a clean VCA signal path and a coloured OTA signal path and an Expression input.
The Moog MiniFooger MF Boost delivers a boutique sound that will satisfy guitarists all over as well as keyboardist providing a natural compression and the best tone of your instrument.
Connect a Expression pedal and the MF boost becomes a tone enhancing volume pedal or a sweepable gain boost pedal for some great effects. Using the Expression pedal also provides higher gain settings than available with the pedal alone.
Moog MiniFooger MF Boost Main Features:
- Articulate tone enhancement tool that you leave engaged
- Two selectable signal paths with natural compression
- Transparent tone circuit adds articulation, Nashville cluck, or removes harshness
- Can be used as a clean boost pedal, a dirty boost pedal AND a volume pedal
- Expression pedal adds gain past the panel setting
- True Bypass
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
|Short Description||Twin topology boost pedal with a clean VCA signal path and a coloured OTA signal path and an Expression input.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £1,620.00 Ex. VAT: £1,350.00
Inc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
Inc. VAT: £487.00 Ex. VAT: £405.83
Inc. VAT: £219.00 Ex. VAT: £182.50
Inc. VAT: £1,659.00 Ex. VAT: £1,382.50