Moog Moogerfooger MF-101 Low Pass Filter
The signature Moog filter in a pedal
- product Description
- Additional Information
The Moog MF-101 Lowpass Filter Pedal is an award-winning effect designed by Bob Moog.
The Moog MF-101 pedal contains the legendary Moog filter as well as an envelope follower for dynamic-controlled filter sweeps. Used with Bass, Guitar, Keys, Samples, or recorded tracks, the MF-101 is ready to be tweaked for classic Moog filter effects.
The award-winning MF-101 Lowpass Filter is a direct descendant of the original Moog modular synthesizers. It contains two complete modular functions: a voltage-controlled lowpass filter and an envelope follower. It can be used with any instrument-level to line level-signal.
Moog MF-101 main features include:
- CUTOFF rotary control, which varies the filter's cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range.
- RESONANCE rotary control, which varies the shape of the filter's response, from pure lowpass to actual oscillation.
- ENVELOPE AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the input signal's envelope sweeps the filter cutoff frequency.
- MIX rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio.
- DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
- SMOOTH-FAST rocker switch, which chooses between smooth and fast envelope follower response.
- 2-POLE 4-POLE rocker switch, which chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency response.
- LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- ENV, a LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage.
- BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the filter is on or bypassed.
- ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting stomp switch.
- AUDIO IN 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
- AUDIO OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level.
- CUTOFF, RESONANCE, AMOUNT, MIX, all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- ENVELOPE OUT jack - delivers the Envelope Control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
- +9V POWER INPUT jack
- CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT: 2 lb
|Short Description||The Moog MF-101 Lowpass Filter pedal is an award-winning effect designed by Bob Moog.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Synth Engine Type||N/A|
|Number of Inputs||N/A|
|Number of Outputs||N/A|
|Power Supply||110V - 240V (Internal)|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%