Moog Moogerfooger MF-103 Phaser
12 stage phaser effects pedal
- product Description
- Additional Information
The Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser is a high quality effect designed by Bob Moog.
The Moog MF-103 contains an amazing-sounding 6 or 12 stage phaser circuit as well as a wide-range LFO with an adjustable sweep amount. Used with guitars, basses, keyboards, samples, or recorded tracks, the MF-103 can apply subtle tonal coloration or extremely deep phasing that spins your speakers and ears out of control.
The MF-103 12-stage phaser is a direct descendant of the original Moog modular synthesizers, yet can be used with any instrument level to line level signal.
Moog MF-103 main features include:
- RATE rotary control, which varies LFOs frequency over a 250:1 range.
- AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount by which the LFO output varies the phaser sweep.
- SWEEP rotary control, which moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range.
- RESONANCE rotary control, which adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response.
- DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser.
- OUTPUT LEVEL rotary control, which balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal.
- LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low LFO range (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz).
- LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate.
- BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed.
- ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting stomp switch.
- AUDIO IN 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm. Input impedance is one megohm.
- AUDIO OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
- AUX OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
- RATE, AMOUNT, SWEEP, RESONANCE, all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- SWEEP IN - provides a means of applying an external +/- 2.5 volt control signal to the second 6-section phasing circuit, in place of the LFO. Input impedance is 50,000 ohms.
- LFO OUT 1/4" phone jack - delivers the LFO waveform (triangular wave; +/- 2.8 volts) for use by other voltage-controlled devices. Output imedance is 600 ohms.
- +9V POWER INPUT jack
- CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides -- classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT: 2 lb.
|Short Description||The Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser is a high quality effect designed by Bob Moog.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Synth Engine Type||N/A|
|Number of Inputs||N/A|
|Number of Outputs||N/A|
|Power Supply||110V - 240V (Internal)|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%