MOTU Digital Performer 9
- product images
- product info
- product specs
MOTU Digital Performer 9 is the next-generation DAW and audio production software for the most demanding recording and production engineers featuring a whole host of updates to improve the whole creative process.
MOTU Digital Performer 9 includes 5 new plug-ins including the brand new MasterWorks FET-76 emulation of the legendary 1176 compressor which comes with a choice of Revision D and E, Multifuzz which is a model of the QuadraFuzz multiband distortion originally designed in the 70’s by Crain Anderton, two Polyphonic Octave generators called MicroG and MicroB, and Megasynth which brings the concept of guitar polyphonic octave generation to a whole new level in effect transforming your guitar into a synthesizer. Finally MX4 is a 64-bit hybrid synthesizer meshing together several synthesis technologies into an instrument plug-in powerhouse which now comes with an impressive Signature EDM Soundbank.
In addition of the included plug-ins Digital Performer 9 has seen some great features to enhance the production workflow. Starting with automation lanes, DP9 now makes it possible to display the automation data such as volume, pan, plug-in settings and more into its own dedicated lane below the parent track, making far easier to tweak the automation of your audio, instrument or MIDI tracks. A new MIDI Notes Mute tool makes it very quick to mute MIDI notes all in one click
A powerful new spectral display has been included and can be visualised side by side with the waveform in the Sequence Editor time line which provides addition visual information as to what is happening in your audio. To disply this perfectly Digital Performer now takes full advantage of the Retina Display of your mac offering superb graphic resolution, clarity and colour depth.
All Audio Plug-ins now also feature MIDI Learn which lets you easily assign a controller to any function of your plug-in all very easily. Simply click the Learn button and turn the control you wish to assign.
For scoring musicians, a new MusicXML export has been implemented allowing you to export your QuickScribe score to Finale or Sibelius. Project Notes lets you add useful text notes directly in your project allowing you to create To DO lists, liner notes, log production info and more. Search fields have also been included to markers and chunks allowing you to navigate easily in your session or in your track management window.
MOTU Digital Performer 9 Main Features:
- •Automation lanes in the Sequence Editor - Display audio and MIDI automation data (volume, pan, plug-in settings, etc.) in separate lanes below each track.
- •Spectrogram display in the Sequence Editor - View the spectral content of each audio track, side by side with their waveforms, directly in the Sequence Editor timeline.
- •Retina display support - View DP's UI themes like Carbon Fiber, Producer and the new DP9 theme on a Retina display.
- •MusicXML export - Export DP QuickScribe notation scores as a MusicXML file, which can then be imported into music notation applications like Finale and Sibelius.
- •Create Tracks command - Add many tracks to a project in one step.
- •Floating plug-in windows - Keep plug-in windows in front of all other DP windows.
- •MIDI Learn for audio plug-ins - Map knobs, faders and switches on a MIDI controller to audio plug-in parameters.
- •Mute MIDI Notes - Use the Mute Tool to temporarily silence both audio regions and MIDI notes, including multiple selected notes.
- •Project Notes - Save text notes in a DP project, rather than a separate text document. Log production info, keep a To Do list, build up liner notes.
|Short Description||Next-generation DAW and audio production software with new plug-ins, automation lanes, Spectrogram display|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £4,249.00 Ex. VAT: £3,540.83
Inc. VAT: £1,699.00 Ex. VAT: £1,415.83
Inc. VAT: £20,520.00 Ex. VAT: £17,100.00
Inc. VAT: £1,680.00 Ex. VAT: £1,400.00