MunroSonic Egg 100 Monitoring System
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The MunroSonic Egg 100 is a fully integrated monitoring system designed to provide greater accuracy in near-field positioning.
The MunroSonic Egg 100 uses the original design of its predecessor in a smaller chassis and a 4” driver (100mm). Updated for flat surface positioning the speakers features frequency response continuously adjustable allowing for the bass loading to add up to 6dB to the sound level. In addition the bass port is placed as low as possible to take advantage of the effect without inducing any phase error.
The egg shape has been chosen as the best design to remove any form of diffraction and reflections which interfere with frequency and phase and affect a stereo imaging and focus. A pod lets you position the speakers perfectly whether it is facing upwards when placed on a desk, avoiding interfering reflections.
The result is an extremely efficient speaker system which benefits from a phase coherent bass boost of up to 6dB for added punch. This monitoring system includes a separate control unit and amplifier which has active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim controls and Class-A headphone amp.
MunroSonic Egg 100 Monitoring System Main Features:
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Volume Level control and LED headroom indicator
- Class-A headphone amplifier
- Custom-designed speaker holder for adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
|Short Description||Fully integrated monitoring system designed to provide greater accuracy in near-field positioning|
|Demo in Store||No|
|LF Driver Size||4"|
|Horizontal or Vertical||Vertical|