Mytek Manhattan Digital to Analogue Converter
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Mytek Manhattan is a high-quality audiophile-grade mastering digital to analogue converter offering high-resolution PCM 32-bit/384kHz, DXD and DSD 256 11.2 mHz formats.
The Mytek Manhattan is made of a superb sculptured design, which improves heat dissipation and electrical dampening. A dual-metal chassis comprises indoor steel chassis covered in custom milled aluminium rejects electrical interference as well as external noise. The unit weighs 8kgs to dampen vibration, and sits on isolation spikes, which diminish mechanical vibration providing pure and stable performance.
The Mytek Manhattan uses a Femto Clock, which is included in their CX797 clock architecture, reducing jitter and noise floor below measurable levels as well as offering a Dynamic range of 130dB.
Two isolated discrete power supplies are used for the analogue and digital stages, lowering crosstalk and noise levels while improving overall power and consistency.
Mytek Manhattan Digital to Analogue Converter Main Features:
- Conversion: 32bit PCM up to 384k, DXD, DSD-DS-DSD256 (11.2 MHz)
- Dynamic Range: 130dB (ESS Sabre chipset in 8 mono to 2 stereo config.)
- Femtoclock Internal Clock Generator (lps jitter.) Wordclock In and Out, or sync to incoming digital audio input with JET (tm) PLL. Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Headphone Amp: High Current, High Slew Rate ultra low distortion 1600mA Hi-Fi dual mono design, 0.25 Ohm impedance with gain selector switch
- Computer Audio Inputs and Outputs: Firewire 400/800 up to PCM 192k/DSD async, USB2.0 up to 384k/DSD256, USB 1.1 up to PCM 96k, driver-less. DSD DOP256 SDIF DSD input, optional SACD optical input
- Digital Audio Inputs: SPDIF, AES/EBU, Toslink all up to 192k single wire. DSD-DSD256 SDIF DSD input, optional SACD optical input
- Internal Hardware Upsampling to DSD256: Any digital signal can be upsampled to DSD256 for superior DAC chipset performance
- Internal PCM Hardware Upsampling: 16bit 44.1k etc. can
- be optionally upsampled prior to conversion to 192k/24bit.
- Analog Attenuator: Transparent, 1dB stepped programmable, separate for main out and headphones. Or 32 bit digital attenuator or relay bypass of the attenuator can be chosen by user
- Analog Inputs: 2 Unbalanced RCA, 1 Balanced XLR
- Linear Power Supplies, Separate: Oversized 50VA analog, 50VA digital, Worldwide
- Firmware updates: online, user downloadable, periodic feature upgrades
- Ability of converting standard digital audio inputs into computer FW/Thunderbolt input
- Apple aluminum remote (included) and universal remote capable
|Short Description||Audiophile Mastering grade Digital to analogue converter with high-resolution PCM 32-bit/384kHz, DSD 256 11.2 mHz|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £799.00 Ex. VAT: £665.83
Inc. VAT: £474.00 Ex. VAT: £395.00
Inc. VAT: £199.00 Ex. VAT: £165.83
Inc. VAT: £483.00 Ex. VAT: £402.50