Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required.
Stereo192 ADC features include:
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- ability to work on Battery Power
- ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24)