- product Description
- Additional Information
The Neumann KU 100 is a dummy head with binaural stereo microphones built-in into the ears which provides a level of stereo realism when listening to headphones as if the listener was in the same room.
The Neumann KU 100 uses a transformerless design which delivers fast transient response, high output level and extremely low self noise. Furthermore the circuitry replacing the output transformer has been designed to offer good common mode rejection and prevent RF interference.
It includes both XLR balanced and BNC unbalanced outputs and comes with an external AC mains supply to deliver power. Alternatively it can be from an 48V phantom power supply or with batteries. It further boasts a 10dB pad switch to reduce sensitivity and a high-pass filter with 40Hz and 150Hz selectable frequencies.
The KU 100 is an amazing stereo microphone that can be used equally for scientific as well as more creative purposes. Although designed for Binaural use, the KU 100 dummy matches to a high degree the sound of conventional stereo recordings when played through loudspeakers. This makes it great to integrate the KU100 into larger multi-track recordings.
Neumann KU 100 Dummy Head Binaural Microphone Main Features:
- Unique stereo microphone design resembling human head, with 2 condenser elements inside ears of dummy head to help achieve true-to-life stereo imagery and field perception
- Great results for feature film, sound design, concerts, and for measuring noise in hazardous work environments
- Balanced 5-pin XLR output connector and 2 unbalanced BNC output connectors at base of head
- High pass filter located inside
- -10dB Pad switch provides added headroom to minimizes signal-overload-based distortion and noise
- Uses +48V phantom power or battery power with six 1.5V AA batteries
|Short Description||Dummy head with binaural stereo microphones built-in into the ears which provides a level of stereo realism on headphones or loudspeakers.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||40Hz - 150Hz|
Apollo x double down
Existing owners of apollo x buying another apollo will automaticalle receive a free custom bundleClick here for more info
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 £190.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 £282.50 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 £440.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 £624.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 £2,499.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 65%