Neumann TLM 107 Large Condenser Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Neumann TLM107 is a no-compromise all-purpose multi-pattern large condenser microphone with a neutral voicing.
The Neumann TLM107 uses a tailor-made large diaphragm capsule with an edge terminated design, inspired by the high-resolution D 01 digital microphone. It provides unparalleled impulse fidelity resulting in a transparent sound with an emphasis on natural reproduction of speech. It also provides an optimum and consistent frequency response with any of the polar patterns. Frequency response is flat above 20Hz with a slight linear 8kHz mechanical boost adding presence and focus to vocals without sounding harsh.
Part of Neumann’s transformerless family of microphones, the TLM107 offers a superior degree of linearity and wide dynamic range, ideal for modern recording requirements. Self-noise measures at only 10dB-A while the maximum Sound Pressure Level is an impressive 141dB SPL or 153dB SPL with the pad engaged. The TLM 107 can be used in front of loud sources without transmitting any distortion. It features a Low-cut filter with a choice of 40Hz and 100Hz settings to adapt to the instrument recorded even with double-bass.
All the controls of the TLM 107 are accessible on a navigation switch with a unique visual highlight for polar patterns and LED displays for Pad and Low Cut Status on each side of the switch. To ensure no distraction and accidental settings change, the pads and switch are found at the back of the microphone and after 15 seconds the displays are automatically turned off. The Pad uses a three position offering a choice between 0dB, 6dB and 12dB padding. Settings for pad, filter and polar pattern are retained even when phantom-power is turned off.
The TLM 107 features a designed inspired by legendary M49 and M50 microphones and features a grille designed to reduce pop sounds.
Neumann TLM 107 Key Features:
- Flat frequency response delivers true-to-life sound
- Five polar patterns for recording in any setup you can imagine
- Simple navigation switch provides access to all essential settings
- A true all-purpose condenser microphone built to for professional recording
- Advanced sound transducer inspired by one of Neumann's D-01 delivers outstanding impulse fidelity
- Smooth frequency response up to 8kHz ensures accuracy, while a slight presence boost brings out clarity and vocal intelligibility
- Five selectable polar patterns include omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure 8, as well as the two intermediary settings
- Three selectable highpass settings and three selectable pad settings let you handle a wide range of recording scenarios
- Innovative navigation switch with LED indicators lets you control all microphone settings easily
- Acoustically engineered grille blocks out pops
- Static microphone mount and wooden presentation box included
|Short Description||No-compromise all-purpose multi-pattern large condenser microphone with a neutral voicing|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Large Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Microphone Polarity||omni, wide cardioid, cardoid, hypercardoid figure of eight|
|High Pass Filter||40Hz, 100Hz|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £649.00 Ex. VAT: £540.83
Inc. VAT: £1,099.00 Ex. VAT: £915.83
Inc. VAT: £765.00 Ex. VAT: £637.50
Inc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
Inc. VAT: £55.00 Ex. VAT: £45.83