Neve 33609 N Stereo Compressor Limiter
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Neve 33609 N is a stereo compressor used for music recording, mixing and mastering. It combines hand-wired transformers and gain reduction circuitry to create a stunning sound.
The Neve 33609 N offers smooth and transparent compression. It features enhanced I/O switching and discrete output stage for a warmer sound. It uses a classic feedback compression circuit found in the Neve 2254. The compressor precedes the limiter offering a great amount of control.
Furthermore, each section boasts independent sidechains as well as independent threshold, recovery and attack. Ratio ranges from 1.5:1 to 6:1 and make-up gain comes before the limiter. The overall gain reduction is displayed on the moving coil meters.
The Neve 33609 is a must-have compressor that excels at mixbuss or mastering duties. It also provides stunning results on stereo instruments in linked or unlinked modes.
Neve 33609 N Stereo Compressor Main Features:
- Classic Stereo Compressor / Limiter designed to exacting 1970’s specifications
- Made using hand-wired Neve transformers in Burnley, England
- Classic 2254 feedback compression circuitry
- Brick Wall Limiting
- Transparent level control
- Perfect for mixing, broadcast, and mastering applications
- Hard Limit feature for digital recording
- Limit in/out Compress in/out
- Discrete output stage for slightly warmer sound
|Short Description||Classic stereo compressor and Limiter offering offers smooth and transparent compression with musical warmth.|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Valve / Solid State||No|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Side Chain Input||No|
- Related items / Alternative products