Overstayer M-A-S Stereo Analogue Processor - Rotary
Analogue Colouration and Harmonic Distortion providing Tape / Console sound
- product Description
- Additional Information
The Overstayer M-A-S 8101 Rotary is identical to the standard M-A-S but has rotary switches instead of the continuous variable potentiometers.
The Overstayer M-A-S is a stereo analogue processor designed to provide true analogue colouration in a simple and flexible rack-mount unit.
The Overstayer M-A-S bends transients and adds harmonic distortion creating an increased apparent volume without affecting time domain artefacts associated to compression. Hi and Low EQ curves are included in shaping the sound further while the Emphasis lets you shape the harmonic content of the source. A High pass filter is also included. a Mix button allows for the blending of the processed and unprocessed signal for more subtle effects.
The M-A-S can be used on individual tracks to add the cumulative effects of harmonic colouration or on the mixbuss to energise a mix and increase its cohesiveness. When used on single tracks, the M-A-S can be pushed hard to add consistency and control over transients, making the mixing or balancing process easier.
Instrument inputs at the front allow you to connect your instruments (bass, synths, drum machines and more) which will benefit greatly from the harmonic richness that the M-A-S has to offer. On the back Aux inputs and outputs are included to add further flexibility in how the unit can be used.
Overstayer M-A-S Main Features:
- 2 Multi Analog Stage Channels in a single space 19” rack-mount chassis
- Highly controllable, reactive analogue chain that bends transient peaks and adds low order harmonics, simply brings analogue character and vibe to any source
- Increase apparent loudness without timing artifacts
- Integrated EQ, filter and emphasis curves to shape harmonic content
- Mix control to balance processed to unprocessed signal
- All switched controls for stereo matching and easy recall
- High impedance input to bring the analogue goodness and inspired performances to bass, synth, and drum machines
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
- Made in USA
|Short Description||Overstayer M-A-S Stereo Analogue Processor|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%