Presonus CS18AI Control Surface
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Presonus CS18 AI is a control surface designed to work with digital mixers and Studio One DAW.
The Presonus CS18 comprises 18 long-throw and touch-sensitive motorised faders. These faders cover 16 channels, 1 Flex fader and 1 master fader. It also includes 2 XMAX preamps, 2 TRS line inputs and 2 XLR and stereo headphone outputs. The CS18 connects to your digital mixer system or your computer via a simple ethernet cable.
Used with the StudioLive RM series of mixers, the CS18 provides complete hardware control. This enables you to keep the I/O on stage, close to the source while sitting FOH hundreds of feet away. No need for cumbersome analogue snake and stagebox, a simple ethernet cable now suffices.
Presonus UC can also augment the experience of the CS18. Complimentary views of channel strips, full metering and scene recalls are all available. Alternatively Presonus UC can be used to remote control the settings of the mixer in the room.
This complete mix control also includes a new Filter DCA groups. This new mix system lets you control up to 64-channels with ease. DCA groups ensure to you don't have to remember complex layers. Simply select your desired DCA group and the relevant channels will appear in front of you.
Presonus CS18 Control Surface Main Features:
- 18 100mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Control StudioLive RM AI mix systems of up to 64-channels
- Full PreSonus Fat Channel DSP control with individual encoders and 12-LED displays
- 4 Effects Mute/Mix button with TAP
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Active Integration™ with PreSonus software includes UC Surface™ software
- Studio One control surface functionality
- 4x2 AVB audio transport control with Marker Shift, REW/FF options
- Analog I/O
- 2 remote XMAX™ mic preamps for talkback, room mic or other local inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4” TRS line inputs
- 2 XLR line outputs
- stereo headphone output with level control
- Monitor control level control
- 4-pin XLR lamp connection
- Footswitch input
- Silent internal PSU with no fans
- 19” rack mount-ready
- Optional iPad mount accessory
|Short Description||Ethernet/AVB Control Surface for StudioLive RM mixers and StudioOne DAW|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products