26x32 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
- product Description
- Additional Information
The Presonus Quantum is an 26x32 Thunderbolt audio interface with ultra-high definition, low latency recording capabilities and recallable XMAX mic preamps.
The Presonus Quantum boasts eight analogue inputs on XLR/Jack combos and 10 analogue outputs, complemented by 16 channels of ADAT I/Os, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI. For monitoring purposes it also includes two independent headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls. Several units can be daisy-chained together offering up to 96 channels of I/O.
However, the Quantum is foremost a stunning-sounding audio interface thanks to audiophile-grade digital converters, low jitter clocking and clean, recallable preamps to capture your performance in all its glory. Operation up to 24bit/192kHz it delivers high-definition audio recording and mixing straight out of the box while the AD/DA stage provides 120dB of dynamic range.
This combination of quality and extensive I/O ensure that the Quantum fits in any recording and production situation. This is further augmented by some monitoring functions that engineers recording on location will love. Eight auxiliary balanced line level outputs can provide different monitoring for musicians while the Mute/Dim and Talkback offers a great way to communicate with the artist. The Talkback can easily be routed to any mix which can also be monitored via the headphone outputs. For EDM producers with modular synthesizers, all outputs are DC coupled and can be used to provide CV to your modular synths.
Finally the Quantum offers unparalleled integration with Studio One with preamps controlled directly from your DAW. Combined with Studio One Remote iPad app you can also control your channel strip and preamps remotely.
Presonus Quantum Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features:
- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 ultra-low-latency audio interface
- PreSonus' fastest interface; record direct to DAW (no DSP)
- Stack up to four Quantum interfaces via Thunderbolt for a monster system
- Talkback switch and internal Talkback microphone
- Mute/Dim and Mono switches
- Assignable output level control
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- Tight integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) for multitrack music production and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software (Mac®/Windows®/iPad®) and from free Studio One Remote for iPad
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
|Short Description||26x32 Thunderbolt audio interface with ultra-high definition, low latency recording capabilities and recallable XMAX mic preamps.|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%