PreSonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Presonus Studio 192 is 26x32 24-bit/192kHz USB 3.0 audio interface and Studio Command Centre providing recallable preamps, zero-latency monitoring and built-in talkback.
The Presonus Studio 192 has been designed as the centrepiece of your studio streaming 26 inputs and 32 outputs at 48kHz or 8 inputs and 14 outputs at 192kHz. 8 transparent XMAX preamps which can be controlled remotely provide low noise high headroom performance with extended frequency response.
The Studio 192 provides zero latency monitor mixing through Studio One DAW or Presonus UC Surface as well as speaker switching mode. An on-board talkback microphone can be sent to any mix. Two independent headphone outputs at the front allows for monitoring any mix. Combined with the flexible software, Studio 192 is a powerful command centre for your studio.
Studio One users will also benefit from the unparallel integration between software and hardware to via the Z-Mix feature which controls the monitor mixes directly from your DAW Mixer. With Studio 192 this goes even further with Preamp controls, Speaker switching, mono, dim and talkback all directly accessible in the software. Zero monitor mixes are not only possible but feature Presonus Fat Channel Processing which is controlled via the Fat Channel Plug-in in Studio One. The Fat Channel runs both in Studio One and or Studio 192 interface allowing you to punch in while monitoring the same audio between playback and recording. These features are also available on Presonus UC Surface software which is available for your computer or iOS platform.
In addition the Studio 192 is equipped with audiophile Burr-Brown AD/DA processors delivering optimum digital conversion all the way up to 192kHz and provides 118dB of dynamic range. Expandable the Studio 192 can be augmented via ADAT up to 96kHz.
Presonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface Main Features:
- USB 3.0 Audio interface
- Integrated Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Ultra-low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8 x 14 at 192 kHz)
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel, UC Surface, and Studio One
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- 8 XMAX™ remote controllable mic preamps with individual 48V Phantom Power switching and 85 dB gain range.
- 2 instrument inputs, available via dual-purpose front-panel combo jacks
- 6 balanced line level direct to ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and Output
- BNC Wordclock input and output with low-jitter clocking
|Short Description||26x32 24-bit/192kHz USB 3.0 audio interface and Studio Command Centre providing recallable preamps, zero-latency monitoring and built-in talkback.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £499.00 Ex. VAT: £415.83
Inc. VAT: £199.00 Ex. VAT: £165.83
Inc. VAT: £169.00 Ex. VAT: £140.83
Inc. VAT: £143.00 Ex. VAT: £119.17
Inc. VAT: £1,899.00 Ex. VAT: £1,582.50