PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI Digital Mixing Console
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI is a compact 24-channel digital mixer and Firewire audio interface with Wi-Fi control for studio and live use.
The Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI provides an incredibly powerful interface, with unrivalled DSP performance in a design optimised for fast and intuitive workflow. In addition to the mixer’s clear and user-friendly layout, the StudioLive 24.4.2 AI can be controlled via its tightly integrated software suite for Mac OS, Windows and iOS devices for a streamlined working environment.
Presonus’s Active Integration technology provides a tight and powerful integration of hardware and software. Starting with a powerful 32-bit floating-point DSP architecture, OMAP L138 processors and an impressive amount of high speed RAM, the StudioLive 24.4.2 AI offers 64 times the processing power and 10000 times more RAM than its predecessor. This gives you more than twice as much effect buses and two complete sets of EQ and compressors per channel. The Active Integration technology also allows for a multitude of networking facilities from USB2.0 connections for storage, Ethernet 100Mbps lets you network with optional Dante and AVB for powerful and flexible networked systems. In addition Wired and Wi-Fi remote control functionality lets you control a wide range of features using the free App on your iOS device, Mac or Windows machine.
The Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI offers an impressive amount of features while managing to remain ultra-compact. With 24 balanced inputs each with its own dedicated insert, 10 Aux outputs, four Sub group out, Tape In/out, main stereo outputs over XLR or TRS Jack and mono output for your sub, the StudioLive 24.4.2 AI will adapt to almost any situations you face on the road or in the studio. Each channel features high-pass filter, gate, compressor, limiter, and a four band parametric EQ using Presonus expertise in high quality digital audio. What’s more each channel features 10 Aux Sends/returns, and four additional FX auxiliary sends which can be routed to the impressive internal effects. In addition each aux buss gives you a graphic EQ, a crucial feature to tailor fold back monitors on stage. Each Graphic EQ also features an A/B function which lets you monitor best or simply to use different settings for different musicians. The comprehensive FX section gives you wealth of effects including numerous reverb and delays all with multiple adjustable parameters.
Like its predecessor, the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI uses Presonus XMAX Class A preamp offering huge headroom and Burr-Brown AD/DA conversion on all input and output. In addition JetPLL synchronisation is used to provide crystal clear transparent audio.
The StudioLive 24.4.2 AI gives you all the benefits of digital interfacing with complete store and recall facilities for quick setup. All parameters can be stored and recalled ensuring repeatability. In addition a vast range of great sounding presets are included to get you started and 50 user slots are also available.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI Main Features:
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- AI Technology
- Mac, Windows, iOS remote control App
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 40-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 2 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- 24 channel strips
- Trim control with –20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100 mm precision faders
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- Analog 1/4" insert (rear panel)
- 4 subgroup buses, each with: Solo, Mute, Access to Fat Channel functions (except high-pass filter and phase reverse)
- Fat Channel with rotary encoders
- 4 internal digital effects-processors, each with 50 customizable reverb and delay presets
- Scene Store and Recall
- Automatic Global AutoStore
- Individual channel-strip Scene storage - Up to 48 at a time, plus…, * 50 factory presets for instruments and vocal
- Metering/Displays: 24 x 16- LED Fat Channel matrix, 8 x 15-LED main meter bank, 15-LED horizontal Pan/Balance display
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 22.35 inches (568.06 mm) x 19 inches (482.60 mm) x 6.90 inches (175.26 mm)
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Includes FREE PreSonus Studio One Artist Software
|Short Description||24-channel digital mixer and Firewire audio interface with LAN and Wi-Fi remote control.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £4,299.00 Ex. VAT: £3,582.50
Inc. VAT: £4,989.00 Ex. VAT: £4,157.50
Inc. VAT: £1,140.00 Ex. VAT: £950.00
Inc. VAT: £900.00 Ex. VAT: £750.00
Inc. VAT: £860.00 Ex. VAT: £716.67