Privacy & Security Info
We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place. When you shop on our site, we collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We may also collect, or our third party ad server and content server will collect the URL you came from, IP address, domain types (e.g. .co.uk, .com, etc.), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your server is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during a visit, the advertisements you clicked, and any search terms that you entered on our site.
We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification. When you place an order on the Website, we consider the information you input as private. The information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties.
We use the information only for the following purposes:
- processing your orders;
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and its services to you;
- to serve site content;
- to serve the advertisements you see on our site;
- to administer the Website;
- and if you so designate, to provide you with our regular newsletter.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line or by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service Representatives notifying us that you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mail from us.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your User Information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the Website we shall do so.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
The purchase area of our site is secure. This means that any information you send us is protected by encryption. It's easy to tell when you are protected by encryption; the lock or key at the bottom of your browser changes colour or is no longer broken. This varies depending on your browser. Shopping with us is safe.
If you experience fraudulent use of your credit card as a result of shopping with KMR Audio Ltd, notify your credit card company in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. Most companies will cover all of the fraudulent purchases.
We do not store your credit card details
If you choose to pay for anything online using a Credit or Debit Card, your card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff.
Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Sage Pay, a division of Sage (UK) Limited to enable us to bill your card. A copy of SagePay security policy is available here. - http://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy