Whether you're a Guitarist, Bass Player, Producer of Live Performer it's probably safe to assume that effects pedals make up an element of your sound.
The art of processing audio signals through a stompbox goes all the way back to the 1940's when jazz guitar pioneer Les Paul began manipulating tapes to create pitched effects.
It took several years for the idea of standalone effects pedal to take shape. The first standalone non-valve effects unit to hit the market was the Maestro Fuzz from 1962.
This concept was picked up and built upon by legends such as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton and Pete Townshend to name a few. Each with their own signature sound that was quite often drenched in delay, wah and fuzz.
Move on a few decades and we're in a place where there is literally a pedal for every single possible application. We have extremely powerful DSP effects processors such as the Kemper Profiler, complex digital reverbs like the eventide space and analogue effects pedals from the likes of Dreadbox and Moog.
We have a huge range of effects pedals available both online and in store and we share your passion for stompboxes.
Click online or call us today for expert advice.
Items 1-12 of 28
- Analogue Solutions Dr Strangelove£255.00 £212.50
- API TranZformer GT Guitar Pedal£555.00 £462.50
- API TranZformer LX Bass Pedal£555.00 £462.50
- Chandler Limited GAV19T£2,249.00 £1,874.17
- Chandler Limited Germanium Drive Pedal£349.00 £290.83
- Chandler Limited Little Devil Colored Boost Pedal£349.00 £290.83
- DAV Electronics Control Room Guitar Interface£659.00 £549.17
- Dreadbox KOMOREBI£169.00 £140.83
- Eventide H9 Max£690.00 £575.00
- Eventide H9000 Ultra Harmonizer£6,399.00 £5,332.50
- Eventide H9000R Ultra Harmonizer£4,799.00 £3,999.17
- Eventide Mixing Link£298.99 £249.16