Eurorack Accessories & Cases
Buying a good Eurorack Case is probably the most important part of building a modular system, the the size, power and form factory will ultimately denote how the system is utilized and how far you can expand its potential.
Buy a case that's too small and doesn't have enough power and you might find that complex, multi-voice generative system pretty difficult to create, but if you're looking to make a powerful groovebox with a couple of voices, then you can forgo the switches, quantizers and all that stuff to focus on raw sound gernation and sequencing. Make sure the case fits your ultimate goal....and if you're starting out, make sure you buy bigger than you need. It's called EuroCrack for a reason y'know.
We adveritse and stock a wide range of cases, including the Dreadbox Case168, the tried and tested LC and P range from Doepfer, the Station 252 and Mantis from TipTop, UK made Synthracks Peter and much more, we also have facilites available for creating and building a custom case to your liking and requirements, just ask for more options.
Cables are just as equally important, you can never have too many and there's never one when you need it. We supply the cable ranges from Mutable Instruments, Moog, TipTop Audio, Doepfer and much more, plus we can have custom cables made by VDC.
Items 1-12 of 30
- Antonus SidecARP£639.00 £532.50
- Antonus Sidecar£579.00 £482.50
- Arturia RackBrute 3U£235.00 £195.83
- Arturia RackBrute 6U£313.00 £260.83
- Doepfer A-100 G6£419.00 £349.17
- Doepfer A-100 LC3£174.00 £145.00
- Doepfer A-100 LC6£276.00 £230.00
- Doepfer A-100 LC9£312.00 £260.00
- Doepfer A-100 LCB£339.00 £282.50
- Doepfer A-100 P6£419.00 £349.17
- Doepfer A-100 P9£481.00 £400.83
- Doepfer Mini Case, Black£109.00 £90.83