ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials is an affordable multisample library for Kontakt or Kontakt Player (included) full of beautifully recorded orchestral samples.
Orchestral Essentials is ProjectSam’s entry level solution for composers and features selected essentials from their acclaimed Symphobia, True Strike and Orchestral Brass Classic series packaged into a flexible solution for musicians and for film composers and musicians. In addition, Orchestral Essentials features new instruments not included in any other ProjectSAM library.
From full orchestras, strings, brass and woodwind ensembles to classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials provides the perfect solution to start composing thanks to the acclaimed “cinematic SAM sound”. Each orchestral section features a crucial list of articulations with a beautifully expressive legato instrument, inspiring sets of clusters, textures and effects helping you achieve stunning results very soon. What’s more, Orchestral Essentials includes concert harp and church organ as well as ProjectSAM’s Dystopia sound design, and a stunning grand piano and harpsichord.
All samples in Orchestral Essentials have been reprogrammed for a newly redesigned and intuitive interface. As a result, all Multis are completely new and more inspiring than ever before. With the inclusion of the grand piano, harpsichord and harp, Orchestrial Essentials is an incredible library for new or seasoned ProjectSAM users.
True to ProjectSam’s recording philosophy, Orchestral Essentials strings, brass and woodwinds ensembles were sampled as sections for a truly realistic sound. Indeed, realism is achieved by recorded blended sections in a concert hall and ProjectSAM has spent a lot of time capturing the magic with various orchestrations for a truly natural sound.
ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials Overview:
• Kontakt player based orchestral instrument
• Includes content from popular ProjectSAM titles
• Epic full orchestra articulations
• Symphonic string, brass and wind ensemble articulations
• Legato ensembles with real note transitions
• Classical, melodic and world percussion including timpani and Japanese drums
• Cinematic effects, clusters and percussive hits
• Previously unreleased Piano Mystique and Harpsichord
• Ground-shaking Dystopia sound design
• Inspiring and thematic Multis
• 12 GB library pool (7 GB compressed NCW format)
• 1 stereo mic set per instrument (see instrument list)
• 44.1 kHz 24 bit audio pool
• Kontakt Player 5 included with purchase
• Internet activation required using product serial number
• License allows for two simultaneous activations per licensee
• Min system requirements Mac: OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
• Min system requirements PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
• Supported interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
• Not compatible with PowerPC Macs