Pulse Techniques EQP-1A Pultec EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Pulse Technique EQP-1A is the faithful recreation of the most legendary of the Pultec designs.
The Pulse Technique EQP-1A is the result of a decade of research into the circuitry, tubes and transformers as well as collaborations into recreating the exact design of the original program EQ.
The EQP-1A is a 3U high rackmount unit with controls over two bands. The unique passive design of the Pultec allows for simultaneous boost and cut of the same frequency response creating a resonant shelf that no other EQ design can achieve.
The EQP-1A is extremely musical and certainly adds a truly unique and warm flavour with an airy feel.
Pulse Technique EQP-1A Overview:
- Low shelf boost: +13.5 dB @ 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz
- Low shelf attenuate: -17.5 dB @ 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz
- Mid/high peak boost: +18 dB @ 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- Hi shelf attenuate: -16 dB @ 5, 10, 20 kHz
- Input transformer: 600 ohms
- Noise: 92 dB below +10 dBm
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at 10 dBm into 600 ohms
- Amplifier: Flat 20 Hz to 20 kHz; +/- 0.5 dB
|Short Description||Faithful recreation of the most iconic of the Pultec designs.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Price From: Inc. VAT: £969.00 Ex. VAT: £807.50
Inc. VAT: £1,627.00 Ex. VAT: £1,355.83
Inc. VAT: £56.00 Ex. VAT: £46.67
Inc. VAT: £206.00 Ex. VAT: £171.67
Inc. VAT: £2,634.00 Ex. VAT: £2,195.00