Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3-SS
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3-SS is a solid-state version of the legendary Pultec EQP-1A using API 2520 Op-amps to deliver different sonic characteristics.
The Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3-SS is in every other aspect similar to the original Pultec but provides a more transparent tone, giving you all the benefits of Pultec shelving curves with less colouration than the original design. However, the EQP-1A3-SS delivers the same musicality and depth that make it a powerful addition to any studio.
Dr Steven Jackson has spent many years studying Pultecs and has ensured only original spec components were used throughout with similar point-to-point soldering found in the original Pultecs.
Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3-SS Solid State Pultec EQ Main Features:
- Single-channel, 2-band equalizer built exactly like the original, legendary Pultec units
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- API 2520 op-amp for makeup gain is a distinct sonic alternative than the tube-based version
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Bandwidth control lets you decide how wide a range you're sculpting
- Separate boost and cut controls provide some extra creative potential
|Short Description||Solid-state version of the legendary Pultec EQP-1A using API 2520 Op-amps to deliver different sonic characteristics.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £146.00 Ex. VAT: £121.67
Inc. VAT: £79.00 Ex. VAT: £65.83
Inc. VAT: £2,578.00 Ex. VAT: £2,148.33
Inc. VAT: £1,846.00 Ex. VAT: £1,538.33
Inc. VAT: £1,050.00 Ex. VAT: £875.00