Pulse Techniques MEQ5-SS
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Pulse Techniques MEQ-5-SS is a solid-state version of the legendary of the legendary Pultec MEQ-5 designed with an API 2520 Op-amp.
The Pulse Techniques MEQ-5-SS is completely identical to the original units made 60 years ago except for its use of a solid-state gain stage which provides more transparency while retaining all the smoothness and depth of a Pultec. Using a Solid State design also ensures better performance with increase signal to noise ratio and lower distortion figures.
With two low-mid and high-mid peaks and 1 midrange dip, the Pultec MEQM-5 is capable of sculpting the midrange with broad struck to remove unwanted frequencies and provide creamy and silky character to your music.
The Pulse Techniques MEQ-5-SS is not a simple clone of a legendary EQ, it is a painstakingly exact recreation using only original-spec components and point to point soldering throughout. Dr Steven Jackson’s dedication and commitment has ensured the truly authentic sound of Pultec EQs readily available once more.
Pulse Techniques MEQ-5-SS Solid State Midrange EQ Main Features:
- Single-channel, 3-band midrange equalizer built exactly like the original, legendary Pultec units
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- API 2520 op-amp for makeup gain is a distinct sonic alternative than the tube-based version
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Fantastic EQ for guitars, vocals, woodwinds, and other midrange-rich material
- Separate boost and cut bands provide surprising creative potential
|Short Description||Pultec Midrange EQ with API 2520 Op-amps. Delivers a more transparent and modern sound.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|