- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Pultec EQP-500A is a 500-series version of the rackmount EQP-1A3-SS solid state EQ delivering the same inimtiable punch and warmth of Pultec EQs.
The Pulltec EQP-500A replaces the valves of the EQP-1A with an API 2520 op-amp for gain stage delivering the same smooth high frequencies of the original with tighter and controlled low frequencies.
The Pultec EQP-500A provides the same simultaneous cut and boost functionality which made the original unit so unique and legendary, and the same frequency points. Great on kick drum and bass, the low boost and cut trick lets you add solid bass without any of the muddiness associated.
Unlike Pultec clones, the EQP-500A is the real thing packed into a 500 Series format.
Pultec EQP-500A 500 Series Program EQ Main Features:
- Single-channel, 2-band equalizer built to 500 Series specifications
- The vintage character of original Pultecs, the reliability of modern design
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Bandwidth control lets you decide how wide a range you're sculpting
- Separate boost and cut controls provide additional creative potential
- 20, 30, 60, 100Hz shelf boost, 0-13.5dB
- 20, 30, 60, 100Hz shelf attenuate, 0-17.5dB
- 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16kHz peak boost, 0-18dB
- 5, 10, 20kHz shelf attenuate, 0-16dB
- Amplifier: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB (ref: 1kHz, including input/output transformers)
- Input transformer: 600 ohms; output transformer: 600 ohms
- Noise: below -80dBm; output level:+21dBm maximum
- Distortion: 0.15% at 10dBm into 600 ohms
|Short Description||500 Series Pultec EQ based on the solid-state EQP-1A3 with API 2520 Op-amp|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products