RME ADI-192 DD Digital Audio Converter
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The RME ADI-192 DD is an 8-channel digital audio and sample rate converter with 24-bit audio resolution and converts ADAT, TDIF and AES independently.
The RME ADI-192 DD boasts four AES/EBU XLR I/O, two ADAT and TDIF inputs and outputs for a total of eight outputs at 96kHz. At 192kHz this changes to eight AES/EBU channels and four ADAT and TDIF channels. Switchable 24/192kHz sample rate converters.
The ADI-192 DD supports Double Wire, Quad Wire, S/MUX and S/MUX4 for complete compatibility with sample rates increase using sample multiplexing on all platforms. What’s more, it is possible to convert between these formats along with SRC if required when cascading several units together. An automatic distribution mode is also provided meaning that if only one AES channel is being used, the signal will be duplicated across all three remaining AES outputs.
Using RME’s SteadyCLock TEchnoloy ensures excellent clock quality in all situations thanks to its highly efficient jitter reduction, improving and refreshing any clock signal it receives. Intelligent Clock Control will keep the last valid sample frequency in case of loss of input signal.
RME ADI-192 DD Converter Main Features:
- Supports 192 kHz with ADAT, TDIF und AES
- 8-Channel sample rate conversion up to 192 kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion can be selected for AES, TDIF or ADAT
- 8-Channel Sample Rate Conversion without phase errors (sub-sample synchronous)
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock regeneration
- Complete triple format converter AES/TDIF/ADAT with added SPDIF TOSLINK I/O
- Direct support for Double and Quad Wire, S/MUX and S/MUX4
- Also when using SRC
- Special TDIF word clock output
- Simplified and easy-to-use user interface
|Short Description||An 8-channel digital audio and samplerate converter|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products